The combined travel services you have been offered constitute a travel package within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2015/2302.
Therefore, you are covered by all EU rights that apply to package travel.
By Nordiq AB will be fully responsible for ensuring that the package journey as a whole is completed correctly.
In addition, By Nordiq AB, by law, has a protection to repay your payments and, when transport is included in the parcel journey, ensure your home transport if it or they end up in insolvency.
Key rights under Directive (EU) 2015/2302
- Travelers will receive all essential information about the package tour before entering the package tour agreement.
- There is always at least one trader responsible for ensuring that all travel services included in the contract are properly completed.
- Travelers are provided with an emergency telephone number or contact point where they can get in touch with the organizer or travel agent.
- Travelers may transfer the package to another person, with reasonable notice and possibly at an additional cost.
- The price of the package tour may only be increased if special costs increase (for example fuel prices), and if this is explicitly stated in the contract, and in any event at least 20 days before the start of the package tour. If the price is increased by more than 8% of the price of the package trip, the traveler may cancel the contract. If the organizer reserves the right to raise the price, the traveler is entitled to a price reduction if the relevant costs fall.
- Travelers can cancel the contract without paying a cancellation fee and receive a full refund of all payments if any of the essential elements of the package tour, other than the price, change significantly. If the trader responsible for the package tour cancels the package trip before the start of the package trip, travelers are entitled to reimbursement and reimbursement, where applicable.
- Travelers can, in exceptional circumstances, terminate the contract before the start of the package trip without paying a cancellation fee, for example in the event of serious security problems at the destination that would probably affect the package trip.
- In addition, travelers can cancel the agreement at any time before the start of the package for a reasonable and motivated cancellation fee.
- If significant parts of the package tour cannot be provided under the agreement after the start of the package tour, suitable alternative arrangements must be offered at no extra cost. Travelers may cancel the contract without paying a cancellation fee if the services are not fulfilled in accordance with the agreement and this has a significant impact on the fulfillment of the package tour and the organizer does not solve the problem.
- Travelers are also entitled to a price reduction and / or compensation for damage if the travel services are not completed or failed to perform satisfactorily.
- The organizer must provide support if the traveler is in difficulty.
- If the organizer or, in some Member States, the dealer ends up in bankruptcy, the payments will be refunded. If the organizer or, where applicable, the dealer ends up insolvent after the start of the package tour and if transport is included in the package tour, the travelers’ home transport is secured.
- By Nordiq AB has taken out protection in case of insolvency at Vector Nordic AB, (559006-0496), Box 55545, 10204 Stockholm. Travelers may contact this unit or, where applicable, the competent authority Kammarkollegiet, Birger Jarlsgatan 16, 114 34 Stockholm, 08-700 08 00, firstname.lastname@example.org if services are not provided due to By Nordiq AB insolvency.
Directive (EU) 2015/2302 in the form it has been transposed into national law
We have arranged a travel guarantee at the Kammarkollegiet
The fact that we have arranged a travel guarantee means that you can be reimbursed if any part of your package tour or linked travel arrangements is canceled if we should suffer insolvency.
The fact that we have arranged a travel guarantee means that you are entitled to compensation for the part of the package trip or linked travel arrangement for which we are responsible and which has not been completed.
Make sure we have arranged a travel guarantee
Read more about travel guarantee at Kammarkollegiet